Business Brand Photography
Business brand photography is the art of using high-quality images to tell the story of your brand. Using photos to market and advertise your brand not only positions you as an expert in your field but it gives your clients and audience a more authentic brand experience. Whether you’re a business advisor, banker, broker, online entrepreneur, influencer or speaker, beautiful, professional photography can really take your branding to the next level. We would love the opportunity to assist you with your business brand photography by offering you a professional, customized photo session that brings every aspect of your brand to life. Not only will we help you create a visual version of your branding message but we’ll also create a photo experience that will leave you feeling great. Your brand photography will draw clients in and give them a reason to choose you. We look forward to working with you and bringing your vision to life.
Photography and Videography
THE MOST PROFESSIONAL SOLUTION FOR YOUR EVENTS
We bring the studio to your event, create headshots, storytelling portraits, video clips, video interviews. We are available to travel worldwide.
How a business branding session is different than a headshot session
TAKE YOUR BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Business branding photography and videography is a relatively new aspect of visual branding, with savvy business owners jumping on board to take their branding to the next level. A business branding photography session differs from a typical headshot/portrait session in several ways. With headshots, the focus is simply you, usually shot from the waist up. Headshots are incorporated into business branding sessions, but we don’t stop there. We delve deep into not just who you are visually, but telling the story of what you do and why you do it via detail shots, lifestyle shots, photos of you in action, you with your products, interview videos, short video clips, etc. The possibilities are endless and each session is customized to best reflect the type of business you run and the message you wish to convey about your brand through images.
These sessions are more customized than a headshot session, so there are lots of factors to consider including the location(s), outfits, branding colors your brand messaging, etc. Therefore, our pre-shoot experience will be more involved and in depth in the pre-planning stages. We help you decide how to best translate your brand into images that you can use on social media, your website and in advertising. Each brand is different and each session is personalized. These sessions also differ from our regular sessions in that we include the digital files. You will end up investing more into this type of session than you would with a headshot session, simply because you’re getting a wider variety of images, and more time spent with planning, consulting, and finally, shooting. With these images the end goal is to help you be more profitable in your business, so think of these images as a true investment in your brand. We are happy to set up customer recurring packages based on what you need for your business.
Is a BUSINESS branding session right for you?
How do you know if you need a BUSINESS branding session? You should consider a business branding session:
- l If you own any kind of business.
- l If you are the face of your brand and it is important for people to connect with you.
- If you wish to take your business to the next level by stepping up your visual branding.
- If you want your ads to look fresh, polished and professional.
How We Work
Booking your photo session
It’s always best to book your photo session in advance, especially if you are working towards a specific deadline. It’s also important to take the time required for photo selection and editing into account when booking your personal or business branding session.
The Brainstorming Session
Once you’ve set a date for your photo session, we can begin brainstorming ideas. The photos from your business branding session are very multi-purpose. They can be used for your website, promotional materials, blogs, ads, social media, headers, banners and more. That’s why planning and analyzing is so important. Knowing where and how you want to use your images will help us understand whether you’ll require vertical, horizontal or square images for instagram. If you will want to use text across any of your images, please let us know so that we can plan the image backgrounds accordingly
Your Brand Description
We ask that you come up with a brief but detailed description of your brand and what it stands for so that we can find ways to bring this across in your images. If there are specific colors that you would like to incorporate, please let us know.
Our goal is to paint the perfect picture of what it is you do, and what sets you apart from your competition. These images will provide an important glimpse into what it would be like to work with you.
Prior to your session
The day before your session we ask that you prepare your outfits, ensuring that they’re steamed, pressed and on hangers. If you want to look great in your photos, make sure you are well hydrated on the day prior and be sure to go to bed early so you will look and feel well rested. For women, confirm any hair and makeup appointments and confirm the address one week prior to your session. If you will be coloring your hair, this is the time to do it.
The Day of the Session
Now it’s all about relaxing and enjoying the experience. We will direct you on how to pose to look natural and ensure that you get the best possible shots. We’ll take a mix of lifestyle images and headshots to give your audience a better view of what you do on a daily basis. We’ll also take some behind the scenes shots for a more personal view of what it’s like to work with you.
After the shoot we will spend time sorting through all of the photos, deleting any photos that didn’t work out. Once we’ve done this we will send you the proofs to review. The proofs will not have been edited so these won’t be the final images. We will get rid of any small imperfections and ensure that the color looks amazing. If there you have any specific editing requests, please let us know.
Selecting Your Images
It’s best to choose a good mix of images so that you have a little bit of everything available to you. We are always happy to assist you with this process if need be.
Choosing a location
Before you start considering locations for your session, take the time to think about what your average day looks like. Remember that you want to give potential clients and audience a look at a day in your life so your photos need to tell that story. You may even find that you don’t need to look very hard or far for the perfect location either as your office or backyard might be all you need. Using props to bring your workspace to life is a simple way to create a great setting for your shoot. Consider some of the coffee shops, hotels, studios or co-working spaces in your area for ideas. Always opt for a location with as much natural light as possible as this makes for the best shots.
5 Ways to Use Props in your Photos
- Props can be used to bring in your brand colors. Cushions or pillows on a couch or different color files, notebooks or pens are just some examples of how you can incorporate pops of color. If you’re incorporating any electronics such as your phone or laptop, you could get a cover that matches your brand as a way to feature your brand colors.
- Props can be used to help personalize your photos. Incorporate items that help showcase what you do during the day. A funky planning board is a good example.
- Props can also be used to create a connection with a potential client. Showcasing certain books on your desk or coffee table featuring titles that resonate with your audience is one such prop idea.
- Add a few personal touches to your workspace to give clients an idea of what you’re all about. Flowers, a camera or a passport (if you love to travel) could work really well for this.
- Detail shots such as a close up of your hands typing on your laptop or of your coffee mug next to your laptop are also some popular prop ideas.
What to Wear: Choosing the Perfect Outfit
Your outfit will make a huge difference to your photos so choose something that suits your personality and your brand. There is no need to spend a fortune on clothes either. Make sure your clothes suit your body type and fit well. Simpler is better but feel free to add a pop of color to add some personality and flair. Keep your skin tone and hair in mind when choosing an outfit as contrasting colors make for some of the best photos. Want to see what you might look like in photos in a certain outfit? Take a few selfies to decide what works and what doesn’t.
Tips for the Ladies
- Avoid baggy clothing
- Stay away from clothing with logos and wording
- Don’t wear intense colors or busy prints
- Choose the right undergarments
- If you really want to make your photos stand out, we suggest you have a professional assist you with your hair and makeup. Opt for a hairstyle that adds body and volume to your hair. Extensions can be used if necessary or desired. and remember to not over do it.
Tips for the MEN
- Avoid wearing any items with logos or wording unless it’s part of your branding
- If you are wearing a suit, it should be tailored
- Your shirt should be fitting. Clothing that’s too big adds weight so opt go for something that’s slightly smaller to avoid the sloppy look
- A tie isn’t always necessary but bring one along anyway
- Ensure that your undershirt is not visible
Session FEE $ 300 + Hi Res Retouched image $75/image
Session fee Includes:
- No time limit,
- Unlimited wardrobe changes,
- Multiple background options,
- Unlimited usage rights,
- In-Studio session (Miami, Hallandale or Boca Raton; FL),
- On Location, we bring the studio to you (South Florida).
- For other locations outside South Florida, contact us for travel expenses quote.
Professional retouching fee includes:
- High resolution file,
- Color, and exposure correction,
- Remove Blemishes,
- Remove Straigh hairs
- Skin tone